Thank you to link contributors. If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, please email us at [email protected] • The typefaces of Britain – Johnston and Gill Sans (Beeb) • The Creepier Line (Northern City) (David Scard) • Crossrail symbolized the Future. Then Came Brexit. (NY Times) • Road investment not clear route to local economic growth (Centre for Cities) • Cell phones don’t make walking dangerous – ...
Whilst the industry is moving forward with tech advancements, is it leaving its passengers behind? In our weekly industry interviews we are always keen to find out how our experts believe rail is likely to change in the next ten years. But many areas of the industry are lagging behind the rest and have seen little improvement. Whilst SmartRail World are keen to promote the ground-breaking technologies happening in our industry it is just as important to provide solutions for the ones that still ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Si on The London Reconnections 2017 Christmas Quiz (21:51, 11 December 2017)
- Walthamstow Writer on Mind the Branding Gap: First Crossrail Services to Launch as TfL Rail (20:27, 11 December 2017)
- Greg Tingey on Important Information About LR December Drinks! (13:42, 11 December 2017)
- RogerB on TfL Confirm Gap in Croxley Rail Link Funding (13:21, 11 December 2017)
- RogerB on In The Quest for Rear-Entrance, Is The True Routemaster Legacy Being Lost? (19:13, 10 December 2017)