Transport for London has selected five suppliers to fund, maintain, operate and install a network of rapid charging points for electric taxis: The Centrica Consortium of Centrica, Evolt and ChargePoint Services BluepointLondon Chargemaster Electricity Supply Board Fastned Five suppliers have been selected so that a competitive market is created, with the aim of keeping prices low. A maximum rate will be guaranteed for pay-as-you-go users for the first two years. Drivers will be able to pay at ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (00:15, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)