Transport for London has selected five suppliers to fund, maintain, operate and install a network of rapid charging points for electric taxis: The Centrica Consortium of Centrica, Evolt and ChargePoint Services BluepointLondon Chargemaster Electricity Supply Board Fastned Five suppliers have been selected so that a competitive market is created, with the aim of keeping prices low. A maximum rate will be guaranteed for pay-as-you-go users for the first two years. Drivers will be able to pay at ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mark Townend on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (18:58, 22 April 2018)
- Si on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (14:45, 22 April 2018)
- Briantist on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (08:27, 22 April 2018)
- quinlet on Friday Reads – 20 April 2018 (21:08, 21 April 2018)
- IslandDweller on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (13:15, 20 April 2018)