Transport for London has selected five suppliers to fund, maintain, operate and install a network of rapid charging points for electric taxis: The Centrica Consortium of Centrica, Evolt and ChargePoint Services BluepointLondon Chargemaster Electricity Supply Board Fastned Five suppliers have been selected so that a competitive market is created, with the aim of keeping prices low. A maximum rate will be guaranteed for pay-as-you-go users for the first two years. Drivers will be able to pay at ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 20 July 2018 (21:02, 22 July 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (12:03, 22 July 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (10:10, 22 July 2018)
- Graham Feakins on In Pictures: A Walk On The Widened Lines (23:11, 21 July 2018)
- Man of Kent on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (22:50, 21 July 2018)