What’s in store for the UK’s big rail fare shake-up “The Department for Transport recently announced far-reaching changes to UK rail fares in an attempt to make it easier for passengers to buy the cheapest tickets. Trials on selected routes are due to start in May and could lead to the most radical overhaul of the fares system in more than 30 years. In February a set of radical changes were jointly announced by the government and key rail industry bodies as a measure to modernise ...
New story alerts
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Alex McKenna on The Importance of Being Earnest: Making the Case for Crossrail 2 (21:02, 26 June 2017)
- Littlejohn on TfL Confirm Gap in Croxley Rail Link Funding (18:59, 26 June 2017)
- Verulamius on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (17:37, 26 June 2017)
- Graham H on High Speed Buffers (Part 4): Terminal Policies and Priorities (20:28, 25 June 2017)
- NickBxn on Second Time Lucky: Rebuilding Camden Town Station (14:14, 24 June 2017)