“Transport for London has awarded the CRRC Shandong subsidiary of Chinese rolling stock conglomerate CRRC a contract to supply wagons to support track renewal and maintenance activities on the London Underground network. The order confirmed by CRRC on March 23 includes 66 open wagons and five flatbed wagons, along with the provision of technical support. It is the first rolling stock contract that CRRC has won from a European metro operator. “In June 2016 TfL approved funding of ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:16, 26 April 2018)
- Ian Jackson on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (02:54, 26 April 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (08:28, 26 April 2018)
- ngh on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (08:44, 25 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)