“Transport for London has awarded the CRRC Shandong subsidiary of Chinese rolling stock conglomerate CRRC a contract to supply wagons to support track renewal and maintenance activities on the London Underground network. The order confirmed by CRRC on March 23 includes 66 open wagons and five flatbed wagons, along with the provision of technical support. It is the first rolling stock contract that CRRC has won from a European metro operator. “In June 2016 TfL approved funding of ...
New story alerts
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Alex McKenna on The Importance of Being Earnest: Making the Case for Crossrail 2 (21:02, 26 June 2017)
- Littlejohn on TfL Confirm Gap in Croxley Rail Link Funding (18:59, 26 June 2017)
- Verulamius on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (17:37, 26 June 2017)
- Graham H on High Speed Buffers (Part 4): Terminal Policies and Priorities (20:28, 25 June 2017)
- NickBxn on Second Time Lucky: Rebuilding Camden Town Station (14:14, 24 June 2017)