“Transport for London has awarded the CRRC Shandong subsidiary of Chinese rolling stock conglomerate CRRC a contract to supply wagons to support track renewal and maintenance activities on the London Underground network. The order confirmed by CRRC on March 23 includes 66 open wagons and five flatbed wagons, along with the provision of technical support. It is the first rolling stock contract that CRRC has won from a European metro operator. “In June 2016 TfL approved funding of ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (00:15, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)