It’s that time of year again. 2016 has been quite a busy year transport-wise with plenty of opportunities for questions. In case some are new to the Christmas quiz here is a bit of background: The Christmas Quiz is intended to test not only your transport knowledge but also your ability to think laterally. Questions are intended to vary between easy and very difficult but not impossible – or at least not impossible to have a plausible guess at (perhaps with a bit of creative searching). ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Transforming Oxford Street Part 1: The Bustterfly Effect (06:42, 20 February 2018)
- James Bunting on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (02:21, 20 February 2018)
- Anon E. Mouse on How Can You Mend A Broken Railway? Thameslink and the Gibb Report (01:33, 20 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on The new Walbrook entrance at Bank (19:01, 19 February 2018)
- Graham H on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (13:25, 19 February 2018)