In this, the second episode of our New York mini series, Nicole talks to Sam Schwartz about the efforts to introduce road and congestion pricing in New York. Sam Schwartz served as New York City‘s Traffic Commissioner and the New York City Department of Transportation’s Chief Engineer. He now runs his own transport consultancy, Sam Schwartz Engineering, and is a columnist under the moniker Gridlock Sam. Sam also spearheads the Move NY campaign, which has put forward the case for a new ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (10:39, 26 April 2019)
- Geoff Hines on A Study In Sussex Part 7: East Croydon (10:24, 26 April 2019)
- Tim on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (12:35, 25 April 2019)
- RayL on The Surprise Contender: Sutton Tramlink (11:45, 25 April 2019)
- ap on ATO, a Go-go: Signalling the SSR (09:58, 24 April 2019)