In this, the second episode of our New York mini series, Nicole talks to Sam Schwartz about the efforts to introduce road and congestion pricing in New York. Sam Schwartz served as New York City‘s Traffic Commissioner and the New York City Department of Transportation’s Chief Engineer. He now runs his own transport consultancy, Sam Schwartz Engineering, and is a columnist under the moniker Gridlock Sam. Sam also spearheads the Move NY campaign, which has put forward the case for a new ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- RJB1 on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (14:30, 22 February 2019)
- Rog on Friday Reads – 22 February 2019 (14:16, 22 February 2019)
- Jimbo on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (13:58, 22 February 2019)
- Walthamstow Writer on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (23:03, 21 February 2019)
- Albert J. P. on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (11:32, 21 February 2019)