In this, the second episode of our New York mini series, Nicole talks to Sam Schwartz about the efforts to introduce road and congestion pricing in New York. Sam Schwartz served as New York City‘s Traffic Commissioner and the New York City Department of Transportation’s Chief Engineer. He now runs his own transport consultancy, Sam Schwartz Engineering, and is a columnist under the moniker Gridlock Sam. Sam also spearheads the Move NY campaign, which has put forward the case for a new ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Transforming Oxford Street Part 1: The Bustterfly Effect (06:42, 20 February 2018)
- James Bunting on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (02:21, 20 February 2018)
- Anon E. Mouse on How Can You Mend A Broken Railway? Thameslink and the Gibb Report (01:33, 20 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on The new Walbrook entrance at Bank (19:01, 19 February 2018)
- Graham H on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (13:25, 19 February 2018)