In this, the second episode of our New York mini series, Nicole talks to Sam Schwartz about the efforts to introduce road and congestion pricing in New York. Sam Schwartz served as New York City‘s Traffic Commissioner and the New York City Department of Transportation’s Chief Engineer. He now runs his own transport consultancy, Sam Schwartz Engineering, and is a columnist under the moniker Gridlock Sam. Sam also spearheads the Move NY campaign, which has put forward the case for a new ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Pedantic of Purley on The London Reconnections 2018 Christmas Quiz (01:26, 11 December 2018)
- Aleks on Crossrail: A Hole New World (02:22, 11 December 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Back to the Future: (Re)lengthening and Shortening at Waterloo (00:36, 11 December 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (23:03, 9 December 2018)
- Man of Kent on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (21:04, 9 December 2018)