In episode three of our podcast Nicole discusses the history of British transport policy with Dr Geoff Dudley and Christian Wolmar. Dr Geoff Dudley is a Visiting Research Associate at the Transport Studies Unit at the University of Oxford. His research interest focuses on dynamics and process of policy change. His work includes an investigation into how policy communities and different interests steered British transport policy after the Second World War. This investigation is published in the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (10:39, 26 April 2019)
- Geoff Hines on A Study In Sussex Part 7: East Croydon (10:24, 26 April 2019)
- Tim on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (12:35, 25 April 2019)
- RayL on The Surprise Contender: Sutton Tramlink (11:45, 25 April 2019)
- ap on ATO, a Go-go: Signalling the SSR (09:58, 24 April 2019)