In episode three of our podcast Nicole discusses the history of British transport policy with Dr Geoff Dudley and Christian Wolmar. Dr Geoff Dudley is a Visiting Research Associate at the Transport Studies Unit at the University of Oxford. His research interest focuses on dynamics and process of policy change. His work includes an investigation into how policy communities and different interests steered British transport policy after the Second World War. This investigation is published in the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- methers on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (23:05, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (22:35, 20 September 2018)
- DONALD MACKINNON on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (11:21, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Streamlined Modernity: Frank Pick’s Forgotten Bus Garages (07:33, 20 September 2018)
- Malcolm on Crossrail: A Hole New World (16:03, 19 September 2018)