Some TfL panels are always worth keeping an eye on for unexpected developments, and the most recently announced Rail and Underground Panel meeting set antennae twitching at LR Towers with notable indications that something significant was involved. The date of the meeting has only been recently been publicised which left us wondering, perhaps erroneously, if this suggested something urgent was to be discussed. The agenda also suggested that the public and press would be barred from some of the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (10:39, 26 April 2019)
- Geoff Hines on A Study In Sussex Part 7: East Croydon (10:24, 26 April 2019)
- Tim on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (12:35, 25 April 2019)
- RayL on The Surprise Contender: Sutton Tramlink (11:45, 25 April 2019)
- ap on ATO, a Go-go: Signalling the SSR (09:58, 24 April 2019)