Occasionally it seems worth posting something with very little comment, and this is one of those situations. In short, the Campaign for Better Transport have released an interactive look at rail usage in the UK. It is based on ORR numbers – the accuracy of which questions have occasionally been asked – but provides a interesting look at general trends in behaviour as much as anything else. As they mention on their blog: First, passenger rail travel is up enormously. In 2014/15, an ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Anon E. Mouse on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (00:25, 23 January 2018)
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)