It is with unbelievable sadness that we announce the death of Stuart Ross, Director of News at TfL. Stuart was one of the first press officers we found ourselves working closely with here at LR Towers. To begin with this was simply due to his beat – at the time he was covering London Underground press within TfL. He was also one of the first to support us wholeheartedly in what we were doing and would patiently hunt down obscure answers and documents, and set up interviews and site visits ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (10:37, 23 February 2018)
- Hayes Cyclist on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (21:41, 22 February 2018)
- Herned on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (10:42, 22 February 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on How Can You Mend A Broken Railway? Thameslink and the Gibb Report (21:37, 21 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on Horrible Holborn: When Postponement Is Not An Option (19:59, 21 February 2018)