It is with unbelievable sadness that we announce the death of Stuart Ross, Director of News at TfL. Stuart was one of the first press officers we found ourselves working closely with here at LR Towers. To begin with this was simply due to his beat – at the time he was covering London Underground press within TfL. He was also one of the first to support us wholeheartedly in what we were doing and would patiently hunt down obscure answers and documents, and set up interviews and site visits ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (00:22, 22 September 2018)
- Graham H on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (22:23, 21 September 2018)
- Paul S on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (20:13, 21 September 2018)
- quinlet on Friday Reads – 21 September 2018 (17:01, 21 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Streamlined Modernity: Frank Pick’s Forgotten Bus Garages (07:33, 20 September 2018)