And so another year ends, and so does our annual quiz. From the entries we’ve marked already, it seems that we’ve managed to bamboozle more than a few of you this year. Winners will be announced on Monday, but in the meantime it seems only fair to give you the answers. Thanks to everyone who took part! Question 1 In this picture of one of the original 1863 Metropolitan Line stations we have blanked out part of the station name. What station is it? The answer is Euston Square – ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- AlisonW on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (14:50, 22 January 2018)
- timbeau on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (14:10, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)