And so another year ends, and so does our annual quiz. From the entries we’ve marked already, it seems that we’ve managed to bamboozle more than a few of you this year. Winners will be announced on Monday, but in the meantime it seems only fair to give you the answers. Thanks to everyone who took part! Question 1 In this picture of one of the original 1863 Metropolitan Line stations we have blanked out part of the station name. What station is it? The answer is Euston Square – ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (18:32, 20 August 2018)
- Balthazar on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (17:44, 20 August 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (16:20, 20 August 2018)
- Rog (1londonblog) on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (19:19, 19 August 2018)
- Dstock7080 on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (10:46, 19 August 2018)