And so another year ends, and so does our annual quiz. From the entries we’ve marked already, it seems that we’ve managed to bamboozle more than a few of you this year. Winners will be announced on Monday, but in the meantime it seems only fair to give you the answers. Thanks to everyone who took part! Question 1 In this picture of one of the original 1863 Metropolitan Line stations we have blanked out part of the station name. What station is it? The answer is Euston Square – ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- CDPL on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (22:36, 26 April 2018)
- ChrisMitch on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (18:41, 26 April 2018)
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:16, 26 April 2018)
- ngh on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (08:44, 25 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)