We recently looked at Croydon Tramlink up to around 2020. With surprisingly detailed plans available we look a bit further ahead now to the decade after, when considerable expansion is planned. Where we left off When we looked at the next few years, it was clear that the driver for improvement was the redevelopment of the town centre. We saw that by the time the redevelopment would be complete we would have the following frequencies on the three main routes: Wimbledon – Elmers End 6tph ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Why capacity won’t increase on Southeastern Metro any time soon (00:54, 17 March 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (23:20, 16 March 2018)
- answer=42 on Garden Bridge Review: National Audit Office Transcript (19:03, 16 March 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 16 March 2018 (17:55, 16 March 2018)
- Phil Harmonic on Southeastern Detraining: Investigation over Assumption (14:44, 16 March 2018)