We recently looked at Croydon Tramlink up to around 2020. With surprisingly detailed plans available we look a bit further ahead now to the decade after, when considerable expansion is planned. Where we left off When we looked at the next few years, it was clear that the driver for improvement was the redevelopment of the town centre. We saw that by the time the redevelopment would be complete we would have the following frequencies on the three main routes: Wimbledon – Elmers End 6tph ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- methers on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (23:05, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (22:35, 20 September 2018)
- DONALD MACKINNON on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (11:21, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Streamlined Modernity: Frank Pick’s Forgotten Bus Garages (07:33, 20 September 2018)
- Malcolm on Crossrail: A Hole New World (16:03, 19 September 2018)