With the “Year of the Bus” drawing to an end, it seems an appropriate time for a short series on something that we perhaps don’t always cover on London Reconnections as much as we should – the planning, management and issues facing London’s bus network. As the Chancellor’s autumn statement imminent, we thus begin with both a roundup of how things work and, perhaps more importantly, take a sober look at what perhaps represents the bus network’s elephant in the room – just how ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- anthony collyer on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (10:59, 17 August 2019)
- Simon Colenutt on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (07:08, 17 August 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (22:31, 16 August 2019)
- Paul S on Monday’s Friday Reads – 12 August 2019 (20:02, 16 August 2019)
- Betterbee on Monday’s Friday Reads – 5 August 2019 (02:23, 12 August 2019)