Summarising the annual fares announcements has become something of an LR tradition. It is rare, however, that they carry the level of changes to TfL’s fare structure seen in the announcement of the latest fare increase. This year’s announcement represented not only a change in prices, but highlighted the acceleration of an evolutionary shift in the London fares structure that has been quietly under way for some time. Following on from Walthamstow Writer’s summary of the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- JohnMF on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (11:34, 16 July 2019)
- ap on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (11:08, 16 July 2019)
- ngh on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (10:09, 16 July 2019)
- John on Friday Reads – 12 July 2019 (05:45, 14 July 2019)
- quinlet on Monday’s Friday Reads – 8 July 2019 (21:44, 9 July 2019)