On 22nd September TfL launched a new consultation on the possibility of adding one or more stations to the London Overground in west London at Old Oak Common. With at least two other OOC rail consultations already on-going and a third due later this year on a potential Crossrail link to the West Coast Main Line (WCML), it finally seems that a new west London rail hub is moving closer to reality. In 2013, London Reconnections covered the nascent plans for Old Oak Common in some detail. We refer ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Transforming Oxford Street Part 1: The Bustterfly Effect (06:42, 20 February 2018)
- James Bunting on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (02:21, 20 February 2018)
- Anon E. Mouse on How Can You Mend A Broken Railway? Thameslink and the Gibb Report (01:33, 20 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on The new Walbrook entrance at Bank (19:01, 19 February 2018)
- Graham H on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (13:25, 19 February 2018)