Occasionally here at LR Towers, amidst the weighty discussions and regular hunts for stray crayons that have managed to creep into the building, we do try and lighten the office mood by trading the strangest transport-related images that have landed in our collective inboxes that week. Mostly these are infographics of somewhat dubious accuracy produced by travel firms, but occasionally there are things that genuinely make us smile at the ingenuity. Today’s felt particularly special, and so ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Herned on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (22:58, 15 June 2019)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: The Dangerous Sound of Silence (08:42, 15 June 2019)
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 10 June 2019 (07:59, 15 June 2019)
- Taz on Upgrading the Piccadilly (05:31, 15 June 2019)
- Ben on Friday Reads – 14 June 2019 (20:07, 14 June 2019)