The Rose & Crown, our usual pub, is closed for a refit. Sadly it will changed from an independently run pub with a landlady we know to one with management installed by the brewer (Shepherd Neame). As a result, we have made the decision to try somewhere different for our May meeting and then form a decision on what to do for the future depending on the success of the change in venue, the benefits or otherwise of the refit at the Rose & Crown and whether the new manager there would be so ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (21:54, 21 October 2018)
- Graham H on Friday Reads – 19 October 2018 (21:54, 21 October 2018)
- Richard Charter on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 1 (08:45, 21 October 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (08:04, 21 October 2018)
- Aleks on TfL Make Changes To Bus Transfer Tickets (21:07, 20 October 2018)