The Rose & Crown, our usual pub, is closed for a refit. Sadly it will changed from an independently run pub with a landlady we know to one with management installed by the brewer (Shepherd Neame). As a result, we have made the decision to try somewhere different for our May meeting and then form a decision on what to do for the future depending on the success of the change in venue, the benefits or otherwise of the refit at the Rose & Crown and whether the new manager there would be so ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mikey C on Crossrail: Timetable for success? (00:38, 16 August 2018)
- Mikey C on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (00:04, 16 August 2018)
- Herned on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (20:54, 15 August 2018)
- ngh on A Good Spark is Getting Hard to Find: SWR and the December Timetable (09:34, 15 August 2018)
- Stuart on The new Walbrook entrance at Bank (10:36, 13 August 2018)