The Rose & Crown, our usual pub, is closed for a refit. Sadly it will changed from an independently run pub with a landlady we know to one with management installed by the brewer (Shepherd Neame). As a result, we have made the decision to try somewhere different for our May meeting and then form a decision on what to do for the future depending on the success of the change in venue, the benefits or otherwise of the refit at the Rose & Crown and whether the new manager there would be so ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Pedantic of Purley on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (17:30, 18 February 2019)
- Greg Tingey on Upgrading the Piccadilly: Calling Time on Mind the Gap? (14:55, 18 February 2019)
- Mikey C on The New London Bridge Station: First Impressions (14:28, 18 February 2019)
- Graham H on Friday Reads – 15 February 2019 (22:22, 17 February 2019)
- martin currie on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (18:31, 16 February 2019)