Just as we fail to report on buses as much as we should, we tend to not report on London’s roads – in part because there is normally little that attracts our attention. It must not be forgotten though, if a total solution for London’s transport issues is sought, that one has to consider the inter-relationship of all modes and it would be impossible to ignore roads. It is therefore particularly appropriate, as well as a bit of a change, to look at how TfL’s plans for roads ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Alan Griffiths on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (20:16, 19 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (14:45, 19 August 2019)
- AlanBG on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (14:02, 19 August 2019)
- Paul S on Monday’s Friday Reads – 12 August 2019 (20:02, 16 August 2019)
- Betterbee on Monday’s Friday Reads – 5 August 2019 (02:23, 12 August 2019)