Firstly, thanks to everyone who entered this year. Again, as always, we were amazed at how many people managed to get a good number of the questions right. We’ll reveal the final prize list and winners next week, but in the meantime here are the answers. Q1: The easy warm up question – where are we? Or rather where were we and what happens next? We are at Silvertown – the NLL extension to North Woolwich soon to be Crossrail’s south eastern branch (So Crossrail is what happens ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (02:24, 18 July 2018)
- Aleks on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (02:19, 18 July 2018)
- Anonymous on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (01:31, 18 July 2018)
- CBTC Trainer on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (17:57, 17 July 2018)
- Stewart on Friday Reads – 13 July 2018 (08:46, 16 July 2018)