Firstly, thanks to everyone who entered this year. Again, as always, we were amazed at how many people managed to get a good number of the questions right. We’ll reveal the final prize list and winners next week, but in the meantime here are the answers. Q1: The easy warm up question – where are we? Or rather where were we and what happens next? We are at Silvertown – the NLL extension to North Woolwich soon to be Crossrail’s south eastern branch (So Crossrail is what happens ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Dave on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (21:51, 24 April 2018)
- CDPL on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (21:21, 24 April 2018)
- Greg Tingey on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (17:25, 24 April 2018)
- Graham H on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:22, 24 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)