Deck the halls, it is that time of year again! Twenty questions to test your transport knowledge with the promise of prizes for those who do best. This year those prizes include, as usual, a selection of transport books but also something rather different. For this year we decided to think slightly out of the box in our quest for unique prizes and, with our tongues pressed slightly in cheek, we asked Crossrail if they’d provide us with some samples of genuine tunnel spoil. To our surprise ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)
- AlisonW on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (14:50, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)