Deck the halls, it is that time of year again! Twenty questions to test your transport knowledge with the promise of prizes for those who do best. This year those prizes include, as usual, a selection of transport books but also something rather different. For this year we decided to think slightly out of the box in our quest for unique prizes and, with our tongues pressed slightly in cheek, we asked Crossrail if they’d provide us with some samples of genuine tunnel spoil. To our surprise ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (02:24, 18 July 2018)
- Aleks on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (02:19, 18 July 2018)
- Anonymous on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (01:31, 18 July 2018)
- CBTC Trainer on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (17:57, 17 July 2018)
- Stewart on Friday Reads – 13 July 2018 (08:46, 16 July 2018)