Earlier this year the London Assembly Transport Committee decided to investigate both the current state of and future prospects for London’s bus network. Their investigation process involved two public meetings at City Hall, an online survey inviting bus passengers to share their views, submissions from interested parties and some specific investigations by Committee members into known problem areas. The Transport Committee issued their report on Monday 28 October 2013. It sets out a number of ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (01:47, 21 April 2018)
- cjw714 on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (00:49, 21 April 2018)
- Toby on Friday Reads – 20 April 2018 (21:12, 20 April 2018)
- IslandDweller on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (13:15, 20 April 2018)
- Trey on The New Tube For London: The Driverless Train With A Driver (12:06, 18 April 2018)