On our birthday two years ago we took a brief look at some of the statistics relating to what happens behind the scenes here at London Reconnections, most notably including a look at who you, the readers, are. It was an interesting exercise, and so with our fifth birthday upon us it seems an appropriate time to do so again. Much of the information below is based on the data we gather, anonymously, from sources such as Google Analytics, but in a few cases it is based on a heuristic assessment of ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- RogerB on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (11:47, 21 May 2019)
- Graham Feakins on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:17, 21 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)