On our birthday two years ago we took a brief look at some of the statistics relating to what happens behind the scenes here at London Reconnections, most notably including a look at who you, the readers, are. It was an interesting exercise, and so with our fifth birthday upon us it seems an appropriate time to do so again. Much of the information below is based on the data we gather, anonymously, from sources such as Google Analytics, but in a few cases it is based on a heuristic assessment of ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Anon E. Mouse on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (00:25, 23 January 2018)
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)