The massive redevelopment at Earls Court took a step closer to fruition in November 2012 when the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea gave its outline planning approval. The London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham had already given their outline consent in September and, as Sir Terry Farrell’s grand vision for west London looks to become a reality, we ask what the implications are for the rail routes in the area: the West London Line and the District routes through Earls Court. The ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (18:22, 19 April 2019)
- Russell.FL on Friday Reads – 19 April 2019 (15:56, 19 April 2019)
- Hackneyite on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (14:53, 19 April 2019)
- The Future’s Bright, The Future’s Orange on No Do Nothing Option: The Increasing Cost of the Bakerloo’s Trains (19:41, 17 April 2019)
- Londoner in Scotland on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 April 2019 (21:18, 16 April 2019)