The massive redevelopment at Earls Court took a step closer to fruition in November 2012 when the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea gave its outline planning approval. The London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham had already given their outline consent in September and, as Sir Terry Farrell’s grand vision for west London looks to become a reality, we ask what the implications are for the rail routes in the area: the West London Line and the District routes through Earls Court. The ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- CDPL on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (22:36, 26 April 2018)
- ChrisMitch on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (18:41, 26 April 2018)
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:16, 26 April 2018)
- ngh on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (08:44, 25 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)