The massive redevelopment at Earls Court took a step closer to fruition in November 2012 when the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea gave its outline planning approval. The London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham had already given their outline consent in September and, as Sir Terry Farrell’s grand vision for west London looks to become a reality, we ask what the implications are for the rail routes in the area: the West London Line and the District routes through Earls Court. The ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Milton Clevedon on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (12:04, 22 February 2019)
- GT on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (10:15, 22 February 2019)
- Walthamstow Writer on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (23:03, 21 February 2019)
- Albert J. P. on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (11:32, 21 February 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (21:13, 20 February 2019)