Map courtesy of Network Rail In 2009, we described how Network Rail planned to debottleneck the ECML at Hitchin by building a flyover from the Down Slow to the Down Cambridge at Cambridge Junction. This, together with the chord at Saint Pancras and works at Finsbury Park and Hornsey are integral to the projection of Thameslink services to Cambridge. The main over-bridge structure was completed by June 2012 and the revised North Junction at Christmas. The project is on schedule to finish by the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Taz on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (21:44, 20 May 2018)
- Greg Tingey on And it Moves Us All: East Coast To Be Renationalised (19:54, 20 May 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (19:50, 20 May 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Garden Bridge Review: Mike Brown and Andy Brown Transcript (17:05, 18 May 2018)
- Mark Townend on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (16:21, 18 May 2018)