Following on from last week’s post confirming the opening details, the new Cable Car is now officially open. Staying true to our general intention to not write about things that have already been covered rather well elsewhere, we’d like to highlight both IanVisit’s coverage of the pre-opening, and DiamondGeezer’s ever thorough take on events. Beyond this, one additional piece of information does appear to have surfaced which is worth highlighting here. Previous commentors ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- methers on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (23:05, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (22:35, 20 September 2018)
- DONALD MACKINNON on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (11:21, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Streamlined Modernity: Frank Pick’s Forgotten Bus Garages (07:33, 20 September 2018)
- Malcolm on Crossrail: A Hole New World (16:03, 19 September 2018)