Following on from last week’s post confirming the opening details, the new Cable Car is now officially open. Staying true to our general intention to not write about things that have already been covered rather well elsewhere, we’d like to highlight both IanVisit’s coverage of the pre-opening, and DiamondGeezer’s ever thorough take on events. Beyond this, one additional piece of information does appear to have surfaced which is worth highlighting here. Previous commentors ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Why capacity won’t increase on Southeastern Metro any time soon (00:54, 17 March 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (23:20, 16 March 2018)
- answer=42 on Garden Bridge Review: National Audit Office Transcript (19:03, 16 March 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 16 March 2018 (17:55, 16 March 2018)
- Phil Harmonic on Southeastern Detraining: Investigation over Assumption (14:44, 16 March 2018)