It’s that time of the year again, and the minds here at LR Towers have been beavering away preparing the most devious of questions for you all. Whether we’ll manage to fox as many people as we did last year (largely thanks to the notorious “Belgian Battlefields” question) remains to be seen, but we will try. Prizes are not yet finalised but we’ve got a selection of books picked out and a couple of unique items that can’t be bought. We’ll be trying to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- AlisonW on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (14:50, 22 January 2018)
- timbeau on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (14:10, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)