It’s that time of the year again, and the minds here at LR Towers have been beavering away preparing the most devious of questions for you all. Whether we’ll manage to fox as many people as we did last year (largely thanks to the notorious “Belgian Battlefields” question) remains to be seen, but we will try. Prizes are not yet finalised but we’ve got a selection of books picked out and a couple of unique items that can’t be bought. We’ll be trying to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mikey C on Crossrail: Timetable for success? (00:38, 16 August 2018)
- Mikey C on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (00:04, 16 August 2018)
- Herned on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (20:54, 15 August 2018)
- ngh on A Good Spark is Getting Hard to Find: SWR and the December Timetable (09:34, 15 August 2018)
- Stuart on The new Walbrook entrance at Bank (10:36, 13 August 2018)