Lewisham Council have granted outline planning permission for developer Renewal’s proposed £850m housing and retail development on the “Surrey Canal Triangle” site. A package of transport improvements are mandated as part of the work – including contributory funding for Surrey Canal Road Station. The proposed Surrey Canal Road station on the East London Line Extension Phase 2 has been in limbo since the DfT withdrew funding support. Passive provision (including the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mikey C on Crossrail: Timetable for success? (00:38, 16 August 2018)
- Mikey C on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (00:04, 16 August 2018)
- Herned on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (20:54, 15 August 2018)
- ngh on A Good Spark is Getting Hard to Find: SWR and the December Timetable (09:34, 15 August 2018)
- Stuart on The new Walbrook entrance at Bank (10:36, 13 August 2018)