Sources indicate that the Stratford International Extension to the DLR now has a fixed opening date – the 29th August. The opening of the extension has been delayed for some time now – an uncharacteristic event for a DLR project, which have traditionally been the more punctual of London’s Transport projects. Here, however, issues ranging from site thefts to the financial failure of a key signalling supplier have conspired to put back the opening date. To a certain extent, this ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (02:36, 18 February 2019)
- Graham H on Friday Reads – 15 February 2019 (22:22, 17 February 2019)
- Sad Fat Dad on The New London Bridge Station: First Impressions (20:51, 17 February 2019)
- Graham H on Southeastern Detraining: Investigation over Assumption (20:05, 15 February 2019)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Garden Bridge Review: Garden Bridge Trust Transcript (Part 1) (08:13, 15 February 2019)