As regular readers have no doubt spotted, we are currently missing one final part of our London and South East Route Utilisation Strategy (RUS) roundup – the proposals for West Anglia services into Liverpool Street and Stratford. This is, in part, because it’s an area where it is proving tricky to get it all to make sense. One issue, indeed one that several other articles and comments here have recently highlighted, is the lack of capacity into Liverpool Street. It would seem that, according ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ap on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (14:22, 23 February 2018)
- Hayes Cyclist on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (21:41, 22 February 2018)
- Herned on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (10:42, 22 February 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on How Can You Mend A Broken Railway? Thameslink and the Gibb Report (21:37, 21 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on Horrible Holborn: When Postponement Is Not An Option (19:59, 21 February 2018)