TfL have announced that they intend to drop general weekday District services to Olympia from the December timetable change onwards. Although full details are not yet available, it appears that the intention is to limit District services to Olympia to weekends and designated “special events.” This then relieves pressure at Earls Court meaning more Wimbledon services can be run in the peak. The change is one that would potentially be of major benefit to customers. Better Overground ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (00:15, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)