The Station Mockup was not the only thing that caught the eye during yesterday’s session with Crossrail. During the site briefing, the map below popped up. The map shows the locations of virtually all of the major tunnelling projects that are currently planned or proposed for London in the foreseeable future. Although it doesn’t go into great detail and features one notable exception (the Northern Line extension to Battersea) it is a rather interesting map nonetheless. Whilst actual ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- IslandDweller on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (14:56, 21 May 2019)
- Graham Feakins on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:17, 21 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)