The Station Mockup was not the only thing that caught the eye during yesterday’s session with Crossrail. During the site briefing, the map below popped up. The map shows the locations of virtually all of the major tunnelling projects that are currently planned or proposed for London in the foreseeable future. Although it doesn’t go into great detail and features one notable exception (the Northern Line extension to Battersea) it is a rather interesting map nonetheless. Whilst actual ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (14:55, 25 August 2019)
- RogerB on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (22:31, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)