The Station Mockup was not the only thing that caught the eye during yesterday’s session with Crossrail. During the site briefing, the map below popped up. The map shows the locations of virtually all of the major tunnelling projects that are currently planned or proposed for London in the foreseeable future. Although it doesn’t go into great detail and features one notable exception (the Northern Line extension to Battersea) it is a rather interesting map nonetheless. Whilst actual ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- rational plan on Friday Reads – 22 March 2019 (14:34, 23 March 2019)
- Taz on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (04:11, 23 March 2019)
- DJL on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (17:55, 22 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (14:47, 19 March 2019)