The Station Mockup was not the only thing that caught the eye during yesterday’s session with Crossrail. During the site briefing, the map below popped up. The map shows the locations of virtually all of the major tunnelling projects that are currently planned or proposed for London in the foreseeable future. Although it doesn’t go into great detail and features one notable exception (the Northern Line extension to Battersea) it is a rather interesting map nonetheless. Whilst actual ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- John Elliott on Crossrail: A Hole New World (20:52, 16 November 2018)
- Anon23 on Friday Reads – 16 November 2018 (18:54, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (17:47, 16 November 2018)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (12:50, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (15:53, 15 November 2018)