Tfl’s announcement yesterday that the works at Tottenham Court Road were now entering a more labour-filled stage seems to have once again focused attention on the station’s internal decoration. As travellers who have visited the station will know, TCR is home to one of the Underground’s greatest treasures – the Paolozzi murals. We have looked in some detail at the murals before. Created by Eduardo Paolozzi, a Scotsman born to Italian parents, they represent some of his ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Malcolm on The London Reconnections 2017 Christmas Quiz (17:38, 15 December 2017)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – December 15, 2017 (15:27, 15 December 2017)
- answer=42 on Garden Bridge Review: Isabel Dedring Transcript (12:56, 15 December 2017)
- ngh on Important Information About LR December Drinks! (09:54, 14 December 2017)
- Walthamstow Writer on Mind the Branding Gap: First Crossrail Services to Launch as TfL Rail (21:14, 13 December 2017)