Before we return to the world of Jubilee Line Upgrades and Rolling Stock tenders (as well as some of the other welcome suggestions in the comments on the last post), there are a couple of upcoming dates that may be worth noting. Firstly, next week will see the ever-ebulent Robert Hulse, Director of The Brunel Museum, give a talk on the Thames Tunnel at the London Transport Museum. As the first tunnel successfully dug under a navigable river, the Tunnel has had an understandably impressive ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (00:15, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)