Crossrail have confirmed that they have awarded two of the main tunnelling contracts for the Line. The contracts in question are C300, which covers the western running tunnels between Royal Oak and Farringdon, and C305, which covers the eastern running tunnel sections of Limmo Peninsula to Farringdon, Limmo Peninsula to Victoria Dock and Stepney Green to Pudding Mill Lane. C300 has been awarded to a Joint Venture of BAM Nuttall Ltd, Ferrovial Agroman (UK) Ltd and Kier Construction Ltd. C305 has ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (14:55, 25 August 2019)
- RogerB on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (22:31, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)