Crossrail have confirmed that they have awarded two of the main tunnelling contracts for the Line. The contracts in question are C300, which covers the western running tunnels between Royal Oak and Farringdon, and C305, which covers the eastern running tunnel sections of Limmo Peninsula to Farringdon, Limmo Peninsula to Victoria Dock and Stepney Green to Pudding Mill Lane. C300 has been awarded to a Joint Venture of BAM Nuttall Ltd, Ferrovial Agroman (UK) Ltd and Kier Construction Ltd. C305 has ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- RogerB on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (16:16, 21 May 2019)
- Graham Feakins on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:17, 21 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)