Crossrail have confirmed that they have awarded two of the main tunnelling contracts for the Line. The contracts in question are C300, which covers the western running tunnels between Royal Oak and Farringdon, and C305, which covers the eastern running tunnel sections of Limmo Peninsula to Farringdon, Limmo Peninsula to Victoria Dock and Stepney Green to Pudding Mill Lane. C300 has been awarded to a Joint Venture of BAM Nuttall Ltd, Ferrovial Agroman (UK) Ltd and Kier Construction Ltd. C305 has ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- rational plan on Friday Reads – 22 March 2019 (14:34, 23 March 2019)
- Taz on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (04:11, 23 March 2019)
- DJL on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (17:55, 22 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (14:47, 19 March 2019)