Apologies to all our readers for any delay to our service and the inconvenience this may have caused. I have recently had to take a break from writing which meant that I was not able to cast as beady an eye over the governance meetings of the London assembly and TfL as I would have liked. However normal service has now been resumed, although as this is the season of mists and mangled metaphors, readers may need to allow extra time to read the articles. Let’s start with a belated review of the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- KeplerNiko on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (22:58, 17 August 2019)
- Mark Townend on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:57, 17 August 2019)
- anthony collyer on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (10:59, 17 August 2019)
- Paul S on Monday’s Friday Reads – 12 August 2019 (20:02, 16 August 2019)
- Betterbee on Monday’s Friday Reads – 5 August 2019 (02:23, 12 August 2019)