Wrightbus’ “New Bus for London” mockup has been delivered to the Tranport Museum’s Acton depot. The model is intended to allow stakeholder feedback to be captured and the design tweaked, with the first working prototype due to be delivered by Wrightbus towards the end of next year. A full press release on the model’s arrival can be found here, coinciding with a visit to the depot by the Mayor earlier today in order to unveil the model. The photos below thus give the ...
Public attention and debate has largely shifted south these days with regards to construction on the ELL. There, all tenders have now been received for the ELLX2 work, with a decision on who the work will be awarded to due in January next year. It is easy to forget, however, that there is still some work to be completed up north. East London Line Extension Phase 1a – the extension of the line to Highbury & Islington – has been underway now for some time, and according to most ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- JohnMF on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (11:34, 16 July 2019)
- ap on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (11:08, 16 July 2019)
- ngh on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (10:09, 16 July 2019)
- John on Friday Reads – 12 July 2019 (05:45, 14 July 2019)
- quinlet on Monday’s Friday Reads – 8 July 2019 (21:44, 9 July 2019)