The photos below, taken earlier this month, give a quick insight into the state of play at Farringdon. The first two give a good view of the the temporary roadway down from Charterhouse Street over the ex-Thameslink Moorgate line (to allow lorries to take materials down to trackside and remove spoil). The third shows the piling now underway both for the extended platforms and the integrated ticket office. Both the elevated shots were taken from roof level on Cowcross Street. Thanks to G Cole for ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Malcolm on Friday Reads – 19 July 2019 (13:39, 22 July 2019)
- Littlejohn on Monday’s Friday Reads – 22 July 2019 (13:29, 22 July 2019)
- MiaM on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (04:05, 22 July 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (10:57, 19 July 2019)
- Aleks on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (19:59, 17 July 2019)