The photos below, taken earlier this month, give a quick insight into the state of play at Farringdon. The first two give a good view of the the temporary roadway down from Charterhouse Street over the ex-Thameslink Moorgate line (to allow lorries to take materials down to trackside and remove spoil). The third shows the piling now underway both for the extended platforms and the integrated ticket office. Both the elevated shots were taken from roof level on Cowcross Street. Thanks to G Cole for ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (18:32, 20 August 2018)
- Balthazar on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (17:44, 20 August 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (16:20, 20 August 2018)
- Rog (1londonblog) on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (19:19, 19 August 2018)
- Dstock7080 on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (10:46, 19 August 2018)