The photos below, taken earlier this month, give a quick insight into the state of play at Farringdon. The first two give a good view of the the temporary roadway down from Charterhouse Street over the ex-Thameslink Moorgate line (to allow lorries to take materials down to trackside and remove spoil). The third shows the piling now underway both for the extended platforms and the integrated ticket office. Both the elevated shots were taken from roof level on Cowcross Street. Thanks to G Cole for ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- RogerB on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (11:47, 21 May 2019)
- Graham Feakins on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:17, 21 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)