TfL’s Rail and London Underground Panel reports tomorrow on the Jubilee Line Upgrades and their status. Their summary report is now online and makes for interesting reading both with regards to current timescales and some of the issues facing the commissioning of the new signalling system. Obviously the upcoming takeover of Tube Lines may mean a rethink of this report, but as things stand it remains a valid assessment of the current situation, and gives an interesting insight into the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- timbeau on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (23:20, 15 July 2019)
- quinlet on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (21:50, 15 July 2019)
- Nameless on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (10:37, 15 July 2019)
- John on Friday Reads – 12 July 2019 (05:45, 14 July 2019)
- quinlet on Monday’s Friday Reads – 8 July 2019 (21:44, 9 July 2019)