TfL’s Rail and London Underground Panel reports tomorrow on the Jubilee Line Upgrades and their status. Their summary report is now online and makes for interesting reading both with regards to current timescales and some of the issues facing the commissioning of the new signalling system. Obviously the upcoming takeover of Tube Lines may mean a rethink of this report, but as things stand it remains a valid assessment of the current situation, and gives an interesting insight into the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (14:58, 22 May 2019)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (13:02, 22 May 2019)
- Dstock7080 on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (12:23, 22 May 2019)
- timbeau on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (21:52, 21 May 2019)
- Mikey C on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (20:56, 21 May 2019)