[Apologies for the lack of posts last week – business unfortunately intervened – JB] The PPP Arbiter has made his final direction on pricing for the second period of Tube Lines’ PPP contract – the final figure is £4.46bn. The figure is broadly inline with that proposed in December’s Draft Decision (the final figure represents an overall increase of £65m on the Draft) and comes after both Tube Lines and TfL’s post-December representations on any other ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (21:54, 21 October 2018)
- Graham H on Friday Reads – 19 October 2018 (21:54, 21 October 2018)
- Richard Charter on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 1 (08:45, 21 October 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (08:04, 21 October 2018)
- Aleks on TfL Make Changes To Bus Transfer Tickets (21:07, 20 October 2018)