[Apologies for the lack of posts last week – business unfortunately intervened – JB] The PPP Arbiter has made his final direction on pricing for the second period of Tube Lines’ PPP contract – the final figure is £4.46bn. The figure is broadly inline with that proposed in December’s Draft Decision (the final figure represents an overall increase of £65m on the Draft) and comes after both Tube Lines and TfL’s post-December representations on any other ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (00:53, 17 August 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (21:44, 16 August 2018)
- quinlet on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (21:36, 16 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)
- straphan on A Good Spark is Getting Hard to Find: SWR and the December Timetable (10:20, 16 August 2018)