JB’s recent posting concerning the building work for Tesco at Elmers End prompted me to check the position of another Tesco project that we have been keeping our eye on – the proposed development at Redhill with its significant knock effects to the development of the former West London Joint Railway Line from Clapham Junction to Willesden. The following table shows the process required to secure planning permission, assuming that is that the decision is not called in by central ...
378137 passes through Silwood Junction on a training run from New Cross to Dalston Junction 378137 approaches New Cross on a training run 378144 waits at New Cross whilst on crew training 378139 enters Dalston Junction whilst on a training run Many thanks to Bill for the pictures
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- IslandDweller on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (14:56, 21 May 2019)
- Graham Feakins on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:17, 21 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)