Yesterday saw Dean Finch, Richard Parry and Chris Bolt (The heads of Tube Lines, London Underground and the PPP Arbiter respectively) in a rare shared public appearance. The three were present at the London Assembly’s Transport Committee meeting to answer questions about the current PPP contract and the ongoing issues associated with it. In many ways, the meeting served largely to clarify the Arbiter’s December draft report for the Committee, and thus covered points that have been ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (02:24, 18 July 2018)
- Aleks on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (02:19, 18 July 2018)
- Anonymous on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (01:31, 18 July 2018)
- CBTC Trainer on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (17:57, 17 July 2018)
- Stewart on Friday Reads – 13 July 2018 (08:46, 16 July 2018)