Yesterday saw Dean Finch, Richard Parry and Chris Bolt (The heads of Tube Lines, London Underground and the PPP Arbiter respectively) in a rare shared public appearance. The three were present at the London Assembly’s Transport Committee meeting to answer questions about the current PPP contract and the ongoing issues associated with it. In many ways, the meeting served largely to clarify the Arbiter’s December draft report for the Committee, and thus covered points that have been ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- CDPL on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (21:21, 24 April 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (20:15, 24 April 2018)
- Greg Tingey on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (17:25, 24 April 2018)
- Graham H on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:22, 24 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)