• 1858: Designing London’s sewers (TheEngineer)
• Bilbao unofficial circular metro map (TransitMap)
• Transit boards should represent the people they serve (MobilityLab)
• NYC’s Lowline underground park going ahead (Guardian)
• Kids protest $10B poisonous idling habit (Forbes)
• Jakarta’s first metro line opens (JakartaPost)
• World’s 10 best designed bus stations (Designcurial)
Whilst you await the next edition, check out our most popular articles:
- How Uber operates in London and why it is being banned
- On Our Line Podcast #8: Talking Uber, Lyft and Mobility disruption
- You Hacked – Cyber-security and the railways
And some of our other sections:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, email us at [email protected].
See you next week.
Reconnections is funded largely by its community. Like what we do? Buy us a cup of coffee.