• Analog Tube map prototyping (EsriArcGISBlog)
• Paris to trial all night Metro & Tram lines (MetroReport)
• Uber admits directly competing with transit (Jalopnik)
• Story of Toronto streetcars’ bullseyes (SeanMarshall)
• Old NYC subway cars become coral reef (ScubaDiving)
• The evolution of road rage (MotherNature)
• Kochi Metro run by majority of women (Guardian)
Also, check out our most popular articles:
- How Uber operates in London and why it is being banned
- On Our Line Podcast #8: Talking Uber, Lyft and Mobility disruption
- You Hacked – Cyber-security and the railways
And some of our other sections:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, email us at [email protected].
See you next week.
Reconnections is funded largely by its community. Like what we do? Buy us a cup of coffee.