Welcome to Reconnections’ Fridays:
- • Tube map of human body subsystems (VisualCapitalist)
- • Edinburgh car ban plans for greatness (Herald)
- • Speed limiters for all new European cars in 3 years (Evo)
- • Cheaper, greener French high-speed trains (CityLab)
- • Seattle congestion pricing wouldn’t price out poor (Crosscut)
- • Oregon bill would increase density near transit (StreetsBlog)
- • The space, time and transport planning continuum (TransportFutures)
- • ‘Green’ Duke University obstructing LRT line (Streetsblog)
- • A day in the life of Americans (FlowingData)
In the mean time, do check out our most popular articles:
And some of our other sections:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, email us at [email protected].
See you next week.