Bay Area Rapid Transit’s (BART) board approved the development of a trip verification technology (TVT) that would enable BART riders to enter a priority security screening line at San Francisco International Airport [SFO]. With TVT, airport-hired staff could use devices at a designated entry point to scan Clipper fare cards or QR codes on BART mobile applications to verify a rider used public transportation to get to the airport. If the trip is verified, the rider would then proceed to a ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- IslandDweller on Crossrail: Reading the Future (16:52, 18 November 2019)
- Ivan on Monday’s Friday Reads – 18 November 2019 (10:28, 18 November 2019)
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (09:28, 18 November 2019)
- Pedantic of Purley on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (09:27, 18 November 2019)
- Garry Brown on Friday Reads – 15 November 2019 (16:03, 16 November 2019)