BP Chargemaster is rolling out 150kW ultra-fast rapid charging units with new units installed at a BP retail site in Hammersmith, London. As the number of electric vehicles continues to grow in the UK and more manufacturers introduce next generation EVs with larger battery capacity, fast charging times and easier accessibility, the roll out of an ultra-fast charging network aims to drive the growing adoption of EVs. Offering convenient and reliable ultra-fast charging to drivers across the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- IslandDweller on Crossrail: Reading the Future (16:52, 18 November 2019)
- Ivan on Monday’s Friday Reads – 18 November 2019 (10:28, 18 November 2019)
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (09:28, 18 November 2019)
- Pedantic of Purley on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (09:27, 18 November 2019)
- Garry Brown on Friday Reads – 15 November 2019 (16:03, 16 November 2019)