The use of data and analytics across the railway process has moved on from its infancy and become a fully-fledged facet of everyday operations. Armed with a better idea of how their systems work and the benefits of the technology, users and developers are now looking at ways they can refine, improve and further develop the processes to maximise the benefits of the data. At Rotaia Media’s Rise of IoT and Big Data in Rail conference in Munich in May, experts from across the industry explained ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Monday’s Friday Reads – 16 September 2019 (01:47, 17 September 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (16:29, 16 September 2019)
- Paul S on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (16:06, 16 September 2019)
- Eric on Monday’s Friday Reads – 9 September 2019 (08:31, 16 September 2019)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 6 September 2019 (08:36, 12 September 2019)