Russian companies RZD Logistics, a subsidiary of Russian Railways, and FESCO have tested a new multimodal route. It combines three modes of transportation: shipping, railway and lorry. The new route connects the Republic of Korea with the European Union via the Trans-Siberian railway. The test container was departed from the South Korean port of Pusan on 25 June. FESCO delivered it to the Commercial Port of Vladivostok (also a part of FESCO Group). The Russian company used its own shipping line ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Monday’s Friday Reads – 16 September 2019 (01:47, 17 September 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (16:29, 16 September 2019)
- Paul S on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (16:06, 16 September 2019)
- Eric on Monday’s Friday Reads – 9 September 2019 (08:31, 16 September 2019)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 6 September 2019 (08:36, 12 September 2019)