Proposals to design, build and finance the most significant upcoming transportation infrastructure project in Vancouver are down from three teams to two, as SNC-Lavalin withdraws its bid to build the CA$2.8 billion SkyTrain Broadway Extension. Earlier in 2019, SNC-Lavalin, and in partnership with Strabag in the early stages, was one of three pre-qualified teams invited by the Government of British Columbia to participate in the request for Broadway Subway project proposals along with the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- JC on Crossrail: Progressing but slipping (21:40, 12 November 2019)
- AlisonW on Friday Reads – 22 November 2019 (21:18, 8 November 2019)
- Neil on The Rise and Fall of a Vision: Wrightbus Enters Administration (11:02, 8 November 2019)
- Aleks on London’s First Highway: The East London River Crossings (10:11, 8 November 2019)
- Littlejohn on Monday’s Friday Reads – 4 November 2019 (14:29, 7 November 2019)