• AV industry’s frighteningly gated vision for cities (StreetsBlog) • The arrow that comes around, goes around (BeautyOfTransport) • Nice’s new tramline T2 goes underground (UrbanTransportMag) • SFO Uber/Lyft drivers are living in their cars (BoldItalic) • Startups abandoning burbs for cities with good transit (CityLab) • Brisbane suburban rail map 1980 (TransitMaps) • Melbourne tram network now all offset by solar power (TimeoutAus) • Vancouver choice: 90km or 7km of rail ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- L on Crossrail: Progressing but slipping (18:28, 11 November 2019)
- AlisonW on Friday Reads – 22 November 2019 (21:18, 8 November 2019)
- Neil on The Rise and Fall of a Vision: Wrightbus Enters Administration (11:02, 8 November 2019)
- Aleks on London’s First Highway: The East London River Crossings (10:11, 8 November 2019)
- Littlejohn on Monday’s Friday Reads – 4 November 2019 (14:29, 7 November 2019)